CREATING A MEMORY THAT WILL LAST FOREVER!
We believe that everyone should have a memorial.
The memorial should be personalized for each individual. The choice of memorial depends on the grave location. Some sections allow upright monuments or flush (flat) markers while others allow flush (flat) markers only.
Upright monuments usually consist of a die (tablet) and a base. Upright monuments are granite only.
The monuments can include carvings and etchings. The carvings can be of flowers, religious symbols, or military emblems. The etchings may be done by hand or by laser. The laser allows us to etch photo images on the monument.
Flat markers are available in granite, bronze on concrete base, or bronze on a granite base. The flat markers can also include carvings or etchings.
Ten Reasons Why Your Memorial Should Be Purchased From David’s Cemetery:
- David’s Cemetery is perpetual – it will always be in business.
- David’s Cemetery has trained personnel who are familiar with your lot and its requirements.
- David’s Cemetery buys their Bronze and Granite markers from the manufacturer, so there are no middlemen, and use only the finest resources. We are concerned about the quality of the marker, as much as you are. David’s Cemetery will be sure that only the very best material is used in your memorial because it too must be concerned with the appearance and upkeep of the cemetery.
- David’s Cemetery knows you. You have dealt with us before and during your time of loss.
- David’s Cemetery uses the income from your memorial purchase to continue to improve on the appearance and the maintenance of the cemetery.
- Scrolls for bronze markers will be ordered at the time of need at no additional charge (this applies to the years only).
- David’s Cemetery has ground keepers who are trained efficiently to handle your memorial placement.
- David’s Cemetery handles your future needs directly through our own office.
- David’s Cemetery has assumed the responsibility of caring for your loved one’s grave. It is only natural that you should place your memorial under that same personal care and attention the resting place requires.
Restricted Monument Parameters
- On two spaces, a double stone’s base may not exceed 44” in length, no taller than 6”, and no wider than 18”. The die of such monument shall not exceed 32” in length, 6”-10” in width, and be no more than 18” tall.
- Single spaces may have a base 36” long, be no taller than 6” and be no wider than 18”. The die of such monument shall not exceed 32” in length, 6’-10” in width, and 18” in height.
David’s Cemetery Association is responsible as caretakers of the cemetery. Deterioration of family mausoleums, monuments, markers or vases due to atmospheric conditions or acts of God, vandalism, malicious mischief, or theft, are not the liability of David’s Cemetery Association. May we suggest contacting your insurance agency if you desire insurance.
Contact Eric Watne for a free consultation and estimate.