A columbarium is defined as: “a chamber or wall in which urns containing ashes are stored”.
David’s Columbarium, built in 2011, is a monumental structure that is located across from the Community Mausoleum. David’s Columbarium is over 33 feet tall, covers over 1000 square feet and will be home to 704 niches. During inclement weather, the columbarium can provide shelter for funeral services or family visitations. The architectural details, materials and colors complement the other buildings in the cemetery for a unified appearance.
The attention to detail such as; glass panels in the cupola, compass rosette in the center of the floor, standing seam metal roof and stone vases for plantings around the outside, all combine to make this an additional place of grace and dignity in your cemetery.
Old Glory Plaza
Old Glory Plaza was built in 2015 to memorialize members of our community, our public servants and our beloved military. Old Glory Plaza is open to everyone and will be home to over 1800 cremations housed inside stainless steel niches covered with beautiful black granite fronts. The niches surround a ring of five 8’ granite tablets. Each tablet pays tribute to one of the five branches of our military: Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy. At the core of Old Glory Plaza flies a majestic flag that measures 30’ X 60’ atop a glorious 120’ tall flagpole. David’s Cemetery’s Board of Trustees and employees are so very proud of our newest addition. It is truly a sight to behold.