Old Glory Plaza
Old Glory Plaza was built in 2015 to memorialize members of our community, our public servants and our beloved military. Old Glory Plaza is open to everyone and will be home to over 1800 cremations housed inside stainless steel niches covered with beautiful black granite fronts. The niches surround a ring of five 8’ granite tablets. Each tablet pays tribute to one of the five branches of our military: Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy. At the core of Old Glory Plaza flies a majestic flag that measures 30’ X 60’ atop a glorious 120’ tall flag pole. David’s Cemetery’s Board of Trustees and employees are so very proud of our newest addition. It is truly a sight to behold.